- Vinegar 1tbls
- Lemon juice half tbls
- Salt 1 tbls
- Yogurt 4/5 tbls
- Ginger +garlic 1tbls (each)
- Cumin 1tbls
- Garam masala 1 tbls
- Red chili as your taste
- BBQ spice mix or Tanduri mix 2tbls
- Oil 4/5 tbls
Make This Delicious recipe in simple steps:
- Cut the Whole chicken into four pieces.
- First marinate with vinegar, lemon juice and salt.
- Rest the chickens for 30 minutes.
- For second marination mix yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin powder, chili paper powder, garam masala, BBQ spice mix or Tanduri mix and oil and marinate the chicken with the mixture properly.
- Rest the chickens for at least an hour.
- Melt butter with microwave
- Grill the chicken for 30-35 minutes and brush them with melted butter and BBQ sauce while grilling.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrdZeKVeR9E