৩০০ টাকা ছাড় ! মাত্র ৩০০০+ বাজারে
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Welcome to farmersbestbd.com also hereby known as “we”, “us” or “FarmersBest”. We are an online marketplace and these are the terms and conditions governing your access and use of FarmersBest along with its related sub-domains, sites, mobile app, services and tools (the “Site”). By using the Site, you hereby accept these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein) and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is deemed effective upon your use of the Site which signifies your acceptance of these terms. Please read them carefully as your continued usage of the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use the Website or our services.
- The contents set out herein form an electronic record in terms of তথ্য ও যোগাযোগ প্রযুক্তি আইন, ২০০৬ (Information & Communication Technology Act, 2006) and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time. As such, this document does not require any physical or digital signatures and forms a valid and binding agreement between the Website and the User.
- The Website is operated by Farmers Best Company incorporated under the laws of Bangladesh having its registered office at Giant Business Tower, Jashimuddin Ave Dhaka, Bangladesh. All references to the Website in these Terms shall deem to refer to the aforesaid entity in inclusion of the online portal.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective when posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms as modified.
- These Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either You or Farmers Best in accordance with the terms set out below:
- The agreement with Farmers Best can be terminated by (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your Account, if such an option has been made available to you.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, these provisions set out in these Terms which by their very nature survive are meant to survive termination, shall survive the termination/expiry of this agreement.
As part of the registration process on the Site, Farmers Best may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, etc.)
- Information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
- The Use of the Website is available only to such persons who can legally contract under the Contract Act, 1872.
- If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of farmersbestbd.com and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Farmers Best reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to Farmers Best’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- By accepting the Terms or using or transacting on the Website, the User irrevocably declares and undertakes that he/she is of legal age i.e. 18 years or older and capable of entering into a binding contract and such usage shall be deemed to form a contract between the Website and such User to the extent permissible under applicable laws.
- The usage of the Services offered through the Website is only available if the address of the User to which the product(s) is/are to be delivered is within Dhaka City, Bangladesh.
License & Site access
Farmers Best grants you a limited sub-license/limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with expresses written consent of Farmers Best. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Farmers Best. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of Farmers Best and its affiliates without express written consent.
Account & Registration Obligations
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing in “My Account” or by contacting the customer service.
All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery, not additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. You can add, drop, edit or cancel your order, making sure that the change must be done before 5 PM one day prior to the delivery day. If you feel the need to cancel your order after 5 PM one day prior to the delivery day, you will have to pay TK 30 extra on your next order as order processing cost. If you require any kind of assistance in placing your order, our customer representatives will be available to you at 01400333000. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
Return & Refunds
Farmers Best is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We request all our customers to check and verify your order according to the invoice, in the presence of our delivery personnel. If you are dissatisfied for any reason you may return your purchase with our delivery personnel in that instant. If you choose to return any product you are not satisfied with after our delivery personnel leaves then you are requested to contact our customer service and return the product on the same day of the delivery date- with Original Packaging. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 01400333000 with your order number to receive your return authorization.
- In case the packaging is damaged or have other visible indications of defects, remember to sign for receipt with reservations of potential damages of the products or refrain from receiving the delivery and ask the delivery personnel to return the delivery by choosing to not pay for the products from the total bill. If you find the problem after our delivery personnel leaves, you are advised to call our customer service and inform us about the problem, the same day of the delivery. Then depending on our management’s decisions and our conditions & policies the product will be replaced/compensated/refunded.
- If you find a product is damaged or defect in the presence of our delivery personnel, you are advised to inform our customer service and may choose to not pay for the products from the total bill by returning it instantly. But if you choose to pay and get the product replaced then just inform our customer representative in front of our delivery personnel.
- If a product is damaged or defect after unwrapping please contact our Customer service who will help find a solution. We request to send us a picture of the damaged product and contact our Customer service no later than 3 hour after receiving of the product. We will then pass down the matter to our agronomists/concerned person who will investigate it further so that such incidents are not repeated in the future. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the product you have ordered is perishable and we are informed within the first 3 hours of delivery we will replace/ compensate for it. But if we are informed after the first 3 hour of delivery the matter will be taken to our management team to decide, if your order will be replaced/ compensated/refunded depending on our conditions and policies.
- If the product you have ordered is nonperishable and we are informed within the first day of delivery we will replace it. But if we are informed after the first day of delivery the matter will be taken to our management team to decide, if your order will be replaced/compensated/refunded depending on our conditions and policies.
- Depending on our conditions and policies if our management decided to refund your order, you will receive the compensation within 10 business days.
- If you find any product to be missing, in the presence of our delivery man, you are advised to inform our customer service and do not pay for the missing products price from the total bill.
You may also contact our customer service in the presence of our delivery man and ask for the missing product to get it delivered and pay the total bill. If you find the problem after our delivery man leaves, you are advised to call our customer service and inform us about the problem, the same day of the delivery. Then depending on our management’s decisions and our conditions and policies the product will be send/compensated.
You are strongly encouraged/ advised to check all your products and match with your invoice in presence of our delivery personnel for safe and smooth transaction.
You Agree and Confirm
You are responsible for submitting valid customer information while placing your order. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Farmers Best for redelivery shall be claimed from you. That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Framers Best reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and prohibit you from using the Services and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever. You authorize Farmers Best to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
If you place an order on our website or any other Farmers Best digital platform, if the number provided is not valid or unreachable for order confirmation, your order will be cancelled automatically.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Farmers Best and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Farmers Best, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to GAPL or Farmers Best or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Farmers Best. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. Farmers Best may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to Farmers Best. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Farmers Best, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. Farmers Best’s right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.